- Welcome to Episode Number 2 of The Glamour Photo Podcast in today’s show we are talking about Glamourcon 2010 Chicago, and about the recent changes and updates to our website. We also have a couple listener questions to round out the show that should make for some interesting discussions.
- Our Site and how it will work
- Single Site with our personal sites also linked
- You can find our information on the contact page with links to our sites
- Questions can go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- News: For Industry News and articles from us
- Store: to link to the items we are selling
- INFO: Links to the equipment we use and also will be updated soon.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: There are multiple ways to subscribe – iTunes (Please post a review)a, RSS, Like us on Facebook, Mailing list coming soon
- We now also have a group on Flickr – http://www.flickr.com/groups/glamourphoto/ – For discussions and questions and a location to post photos for critique
- SHOW 2 – This week we are talking all about Glamourcon Chicago 2010 – Workshops, The Show Floor
- What Seminars did you teach? How did they go? What response did they get?
- Who were your models?
- What do models have to put up with when working a seminar?
- Where you the only instructor this year?
- How do students respond to seminars with models present vs. seminar teaching only?
- How do you prepare for a seminar or teaching event like Glamourcon?
- What equipment do you need to bring?
- Did you actually have time to enjoy the trip or was it all work and no play?
- How was the show floor this year?
- What were you there to accomplish?
- What is the best way a model can use Glamourcon to her advantage?
- Is there money to be made at Glamourcon (Or any event like this) for models?
- Do you have photos from the event you can post for our listeners?
- Any tips or tricks to selling at a glamourcon style event?
- What do fans and photographers enjoy the most about being able to meet the models in person?
Next Glamourcon is in Long Beach, CA on Nov 13&14 – Any plans?
See Glamourcon.com for more information
See more Click to the full post:
- Where do you draw the line between an erotic photograph and a “sleazy” photograph? Is the only difference, as one person put it, between art and porn the lighting?
- What do you do with models that tell the photographer what to do…..?
- Are any of you getting or planning to get any new cameras or equipment in the near future? If so what is it and how will it affect your workflow?